Friday, July 31, 2009

July 29, 2009
















Today was seafood fishing day. Mike and I walked down to the coast and tried our best to fish the Washington shores (with no gear of course). As we got to the pier, we saw a beautiful jellyfish swimming in the water. Then we went fishing with our hands. Mike and I caught lots of mini crabs, 2 clams, and 2 oysters. Only one of the oysters were big enough to keep. We shucked it and took it back to the van. Since neither of us are fond of raw oysters, we sauteed it with butter and seasoning salt. It was delicious! Next we loaded Amber and headed out onto 101 again. On our way we stopped at a winery. As Mike said, "I want to keep my Kelly happy". Wine does make me happy-hee, hee. Then we did a nice sized grocery shopping at Walmart and finally found a site at Bogachiel State Park. To end our night we had cheese and crackers, steaks, corn, potatoes and red wine :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment